Sunday, January 28, 2007


Hi Everyone!
My friend and jump buddy, Matt took some photos in December of Michael. He e-mailed this one to me yesterday after spending a lot of time playing with the color etc.. I think it turned out great!!
We're all doing well here. I go back to work on February 8th...I'm really NOT looking forward to it, but at least Michael will be with Daddy more often than not while I'm at work. Mike's schedule is really pretty nice as far as that is concerned. The few days a month we'll need child care, Mike's mom is going to take him a few days, and we have a friend who runs a daycare out of her home, so she'll have him the other days. I 'm very happy that we have such resources, because the last thing I wanted to do is put Michael in daycare...friends and family will love and spoil my baby boy...enough said.
Hope all is well with everyone, and I'll update again soon with some NEW pictures! Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture Lisa. I can't wait to see more! Love you all, and anxiously awaiting my first visit with my nephew!

Love You!!