Michael A. Maly III
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Michael got to meet his cousin Vincent today...we laid them next to each other to get the size comaparison. It's amazing how big my Michael is already! Vinnie will catch up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Lisa Whitmire
Create Your Badge
Followers
Vicky's Art
http://creationsbyvicky.blogspot.com/
My beautiful friend sKY::
http://skydiva67.livejournal.com
My cousins AJ and Danny
http://asajgrows.blogspot.com
My cousins Ashleigh and Sydney
http://ashleighdelene.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(70)
►
December
(15)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(32)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(158)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(17)
Mike and I went to dinner and a movie tonight...it...
Vista..... :P
who needs a pacifier?
My little Mikey is still happiest when he's on the...
Gramma came over for dinner the other night when d...
Mikey and Daddy took a nap together the other nigh...
I'm ready for my "close up"!
No title
I didn't realize that my camera phone had so many ...
Big Smiles!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
My first day back to work wasn't horrible...I got ...
This is how I left my 2 favorite guys yesterday...
Mikey and Mommy before I left for work yesterday m...
Back to work :(
Poppie bought Michael his first Buffalo Sabres out...
Michael got to meet his cousin Vincent today...we ...
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(21)
►
December
(21)
About Me
Lisa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment