I've Finally Arrived!!!! Weighing in at 8 lbs. and 9 oz., and 21 inches long. I was born on Thursday, December, 14 2006, at 6:28 pm...this is the very first picture ever taken of me!
Congratulations Lisa and Mike! .... Little Michael looks like he is working on his arch already. "Arch little buddy, arch!" (slaDE~ smiles wistfully).
We are so looking forward to reading Michael's blog to watch him grow and progress, as we can't be there in person right now to babysit for you guys.
Looking forward to our first meeting when we return from Calgary and/or some drop zone! Lots of holiday love and hugs are sent your way. We love you ... sKY:: and slaDE~
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Mike and Lisa!!!
He is soooo cute!!!
He makes a wonderful addition to our Maly family!! I'm soo happy for you two and I can't wait to see him!!! Give Baby Michael a Kiss for me!!
I Love you guys!!!
<3 Angela
Wow. What a hectic few days. He's perfect. Good luck with him. Keep in touch so we can share war stories.
Congratulations!!!Mike and Lisa!!
He's so cute!
I see he's stubborn like you Lisa (about coming out ;) )
Congratulations Lisa and Mike! .... Little Michael looks like he is working on his arch already.
"Arch little buddy, arch!" (slaDE~ smiles wistfully).
We are so looking forward to reading Michael's blog to watch him grow and progress, as we can't be there in person right now to babysit for you guys.
Looking forward to our first meeting when we return from Calgary and/or some drop zone!
Lots of holiday love and hugs are sent your way.
We love you ...
sKY:: and slaDE~
http://skydiva67.livejournal.com
Welcome M3! Congrats Mike & Lisa! Mike and I are very happy for both of you.
Post a Comment