Michael A. Maly III
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Michael's room...all decked out in airplanes and parachutes. My Mom and Grammy bought the beautiful crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Lisa Whitmire
Create Your Badge
Followers
Vicky's Art
http://creationsbyvicky.blogspot.com/
My beautiful friend sKY::
http://skydiva67.livejournal.com
My cousins AJ and Danny
http://asajgrows.blogspot.com
My cousins Ashleigh and Sydney
http://ashleighdelene.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(70)
►
December
(15)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(32)
►
2008
(143)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(158)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(21)
▼
December
(21)
Got Milk?
Michael and I went to Roswell Park today and met m...
My friend Jenn came over to visit today, and she h...
Michael's first visit to the Doctor
This is mommy's Doctor. Dr. Weppner is the man tha...
I love to snuggle. Here I am snuggled up with mama.
This is Gramma and Poppy's dog, Buddy. I really li...
This is MY doggy, Bailey. Mommy says Bailey is goi...
And this is my poppy ( Grandpa Maly)...
and this is Gramma Whitmire...
I've been meeting A LOT of people. This is my Gram...
And this is me! I'm Mikey, or as I've been lovingl...
This is my mommy and daddy 2 days before I was bor...
In Memorium...
INTRODUCING...
No Baby Yet! :(
Mike's parents bought us the dresser/changing tabl...
My friend Jenn bought this cool parachute lamp.
Michael's room...all decked out in airplanes and ...
sonogram
Baby's New Blog
About Me
Lisa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment