A big hello to everyone!! I hope you all enjoy "tonight's" series of pictures. (it's now 3:37 in the AM, and I do tend to get silly when sleep deprived...I believe it's apparent when you proceed though the posts!)
Today's postings start with the pic entitled "Goofing off", you may like to start at the bottom and work your way up, which is the order they're posted in. Some areas require you to do so.
In a completely unrelated topic, my lovely friend sKY:: is doing a series of photo postings on her blog (link to the left of this photo) in which she is posting a different pic for every day of the year. I'm mentioning it because I've really been enjoying the photos and I'm very proud of my friends' artistic and creative abilities!!! Check it out and leave her a message here and there...I'm sure she'd enjoy it...just make sure you let her know who you are and who referred you!!!
On the home front, we're all doing pretty well...big Mike was sick most of this week, and we think Mikey might be coming down with what daddy had ( poor baby), but he's still happy and playful all the time! Mike took the Lieutenants exam for the fire department and did well, now he has to take a verbal test, which I'm sure he'll excel at. I'm still plugging away at school...every day of hard work is one day closer to my bachelors degree and a brighter future for our little family!! Mike doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to start wedding plans soon, with or without him...we need to get this show on the road!!!! My sis Vicky is getting excited about the planning and she's infecting me with the same excitement!!!
Well, I hope I didn't bore you poor folks with my long winded post...I know I'm not known for them! I hope everyone's winter is going nicely and please leave us a message to let us know how you're all doing!!! Love Lisa :)


2 comments:
Thanks for the lovely plug!! It means so much to me that you're looking at my new project and daily blog. Makes it all worthwhile ... with no comments, not sure anybody was looking at them!!
Love the new pix ... am so proud of you for taking the time outside of your study time to keep up. How you do it, I'll never know!!
Wow, Lieutenant Mike ... very impressive. Will keep my fingers crossed. Any thoughts on which date for the wedding? We'll try to time it so that we can come home.
Miss you all so very much, but ESPECIALLY you my dear.
I always enjoy the blog its kind of like keeping in touch when our lives are so busy we havent talked in a while. I started at buff state and between the kids homework and mine its crazy. Congrats 2 Mike I know he'll do great. hpoe 2 see u soon.
Post a Comment