Here's Matt playing Guitar Hero III, hereafter referred to as GH3...We've got another addict on our hands!!! My sister Amanda and I have been getting together on a weekly basis to play together. It's been a wonderful "bonding" experience!!!
Large projection screen TV-free
Surround sound stereo equipment-$100
GH3- $80
Incredibly fun bonding time with friends and family and getting to watch your 1 yr old dance to the music-PRICELESS!!!!!
(I know what you're thinking..."That TV was free but you had to pay a hundred bucks for the sound!" Well, the gift of the TV from Mikes brother and sister-in-law just wouldn't work without the surround sound!...literally...lol)


4 comments:
next time that i come over, can we play too? I've never had the pleasure of XBox!
Deprived, I know :)
Of cousre you can!!! I look forward to it! ;)
Of cousre you can!!! I look forward to it! ;)
Im an addict too I
play on my WII
Post a Comment