Thank you for sharing your bloG, my dear friend. I am truly excited for you today my Lisa! Today is your due date, if I remember correctly ... and we'll be on our way to Calgary after dropping off slaDE~s Mom at the airport. We'll be thinking of you. Prayers and strength. Love you LOTS!!! hugs sKY:: and slaDE~
Looks great, Lisa!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now, and I can be an obsessed aunt and look at it all the time with Ashleigh. She will recognise little Michael before she even meets him!!
This was a great idea Lisa.Everything looks great , CAN'T WAIT FOR MICHAEL 111 TO ARRIVE. Mom and I are getting very excited. Another grandson to spoil.
Michael 111 would like to welcome his 2 new cousins born today 12/ 15/06 , A.J. (Mike / Tracey) 8lbs. 8 oz. and Sydney (Phil/Vicky).. can't wait till we all meet.
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing your bloG, my dear friend.
I am truly excited for you today my Lisa! Today is your due date, if I remember correctly ... and we'll be on our way to Calgary after dropping off slaDE~s Mom at the airport. We'll be thinking of you. Prayers and strength.
Love you LOTS!!!
hugs
sKY:: and slaDE~
Great looking nursery. Glad you started this blog for us far away relatives. Take care, and good luck!
Looks great, Lisa!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now, and I can be an obsessed aunt and look at it all the time with Ashleigh. She will recognise little Michael before she even meets him!!
This was a great idea Lisa.Everything looks great , CAN'T WAIT FOR MICHAEL 111 TO ARRIVE. Mom and I are getting very excited. Another grandson to spoil.
Come on M3 were waiting for your arrival, hockey equipment is already ordered.
Welcome Michael Anthony Maly 111, born 12/14/06 around 6:30 pm. 8 LBS. 9 OZ. , Mom and baby are doing fine....
Michael 111 would like to welcome his 2 new cousins born today 12/ 15/06 , A.J. (Mike / Tracey) 8lbs. 8 oz. and Sydney (Phil/Vicky).. can't wait till we all meet.
Post a Comment